Sunday, July 01, 2007


Andre takes in the view as our families share a Sunday afternoon walk.


Wendy, Tom and I had watched Richie and Siobhan's wedding via Skype on a live internet link up from 2 -4 am, so we were a bit weary. (Maya didn't wake up!) The wedding looked stunning and it was great to share the moment. We were sat up in bed with the laptop and cups of tea. We watched as Siobhan entered with her dad; vows were exchanged; prayers said; readings read and songs sung - we probably got a better view than some of the people there. We even got to chat with some of the guests at the end! It was hard getting up for church this morning though, infact had it not been our turn on the door duty, I think I may well have stayed in bed. But we not only made it, we stayed for lunch and got out for a great walk this afternoon - now is the time to take it easy!


If someone sends us a decent wedding photo, we will post it on the blog - hint, hint!!!

No comments: