
An unexpected, but much appreciated trip to Queenstown!
It is a long story, but the brief version of it is that we ended up going with the Copland family to Queenstown on Thursday after school and returning last night. We had a lot of fun: playing by the lake, playing in the lake being pulled by their family speed boat in an inflatable ring and feeding the animals up on Deer Park Heights http://www.thedeerpark.co.nz/ . Once again a big thank you to the Coplands and also to Mr and Mrs Simpson for letting us stay in their stunning house!

I had at one stage thought I would be working full out on my studies - I started this morning and it looks like it is going to be a long day! - this is a study break!!

2 comments:
Is there no end to this torture????
Spontaneous moments like this short but exquisitely enjoyable.
Post a Comment