Friday, April 03, 2009

Sunday School Weekend and Other Fun Stuff!
Wendy getting competitive playing Bullrush (Bulldog), & Maya trying to sneak around the back way!

Life has been really busy over the last couple of weeks, but has had some real highlights. We had a lot of fun on the 'Orbit' (Sunday School) camp at Lake Waihola: water slides, night time wide games, and all the usual running about. Prior to that Wendy had been in Wellington for a week doing Flight Nurse Training; I think she got on better without us than we did without her!!

How immature! Me trying to knock children down the water slide. (Blair made me do it!!)

Tom and Maya are still enjoying their riding lessons I have added a quick movie clip of Tom riding for those of you who are interested - be warned it isn't very exciting!!


1 comment:

Blair D said...

Wow! Dave I did not know I had such power over you!! Hhmm what else could I get you to do?? Truth be known you could not be held back - you loved every moment of skittling those poor innocent, unsuspecting kids. I'm just glad Wendy was there ready, after her weeks training, to call in the chopper for the mass causalties you caused on your way down!!!