Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Horses and Stuff!
As we approach the mid point of the six week Summer holidays, the weather has been wet and windy (not quite as bad as you guys in the UK have had, granted). Consequently, we haven't done much. The children are riding everyday this week and loving every second of it; whatever the weather. We have enjoyed catching up with friends; both locals and those from farther afield: Joan Simpson from Liverpool called in with Jayne and the family. It was really good to see them all. Wendy has had another exciting helicopter trip to collect a patient from Queenstown, though it did mean her working a 15 hour day as she was asked to go near the end of a 12 hour shift. I'm not sure I will blog again before our two weeks away in Central Otago -if not I should have plenty to blog then!






What's with the long face?



No comments: