Brrrr!! Looking at pictures of snow gives me the "shivers" after the winter we had in Pittsburgh. August already which means only another 8 weeks or so before the North winds start howling and Jack Frost comes a knocking. I'm off for a swim in Penobscot Bay!
4 comments:
Brrrr!! Looking at pictures of snow gives me the "shivers" after the winter we had in Pittsburgh. August already which means only another 8 weeks or so before the North winds start howling and Jack Frost comes a knocking. I'm off for a swim in Penobscot Bay!
Grrrr - swimming at Penobscot Bay sounds amazing. It is raining here in Dunedin. Just wait for January, it will be my time to gloat ;)
I look forward to seeing your photos on your blog!!
Dr. Berg, hope all is OK. Good to see you while you were home. I will get Skype set up.Looks fab out there!
Dr Peters, I've jibbed Facebook and I'm now ranting on twitter as PendoPolaris, do join me for intellectual rants and football!
Pendo (plain old Mr.) :-(
Hey Pendo - you will always be a professor in my books! Get Skype sorted and spk soon!
Post a Comment