Thursday, June 07, 2007



Brrrr.... It just got really cold!




After walking the children to school, Wendy and I went for a run in the sun (and freezing wind) at
Aromoana beach. This photo is evidence that I can go for a run with Wendy without needing CPR! I am not sure how fooled she was at my frequent stops to look at fur seals, various sea birds, shells, sand...just about anything really! It was great to chat to Wendy (between wheezes). A year ago we didn't know if we would get here and were desperately trying to sort things out. Today was one of those times when I realise why we came. It was stunning.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Hard to believe it's been a year!
Keep having fun and get that spare room ready!!!

Ali, Phil & Eva said...

Is that you at Llanbedrog Dave?!
We're only jealous... it looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Dave Peters with a Spitfire and Dave Berg with girls running pants - what is global travelling doing to my friends? Come on guys, keep it together.
Jon