Maya writes:
Hello everyone, I had fun in Queentown and I miss Siobhan and granny and I mess my friends and grandadron I love New Zealand and I am making my own blog called I'm in wonderland. Byebye, see you soon, Maya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2 comments:
Hello Maya! I'm writing this from school :-( Although it's nice to be back on our house, Richie & I are missing you all lots and lots. Seeing you all was the best bit of our holiday. We have stopped eating chocolate because Richie thinks he is fat! Looking forward to speaking to you all soon. Lots of love, Siobhan xxxx p.s new car sounds exciting - hope it's gd on hills! x
I'm not that fat, she needs to have new glasses. I was back in school today, everyone is well. Not sure if I'm going to be ready for Monday.
Had a great time in USA. We hired bikes and rode over the Golden Gate Bridge. I'll email you all some photos.
Car does sound good. Hope it's better than the one you had.
House is coming on, spent half a day in ikea - not the best way to spend the last time of your hols.
Love Uncle Richie
Post a Comment