Long beach through the lens of my new camera. (Nikon p5000)Wendy ran the Dunedin half marathon on Sunday, finishing in 1 hour 40 something minutes (I'll check when she comes in and edit this!) It wasn't her best half marathon time, but very respectable, especially considering the hill at the end - but most importantly, she loved doing it.
The children and I were busy at Sunday School. Once a term the dads are responsible for running it and our theme was the parable of the Wise and Foolish Builders - we had a lot of fun making shelters with nails, hammers and electric screw drivers - and not a risk assessment in sight! No injuries and lots of fun.
2 comments:
A Nikon P5000 in New Zealand?!!
I thought the technology road map was Kodak Box Brownies, Central Heating, Colour Television, Push Button Electric Telephones, Lead Free Petrol, Betamax video, DVD players and then digital cameras in about 10 years time.
This is indeed progress!
You'll soon have microwaves to heat your ginger beer!
Well done Wendy, I ran the Liverpool Half Marathon in 1 week and 40 hours!
Dave P
(In a country at the cutting edge of technology!)
Well done Wendy, a good time.
That is one fancy camera. Did you have to sell one of the children to buy that? I will be expecting top quality photos from now on. No blurred images.
Rich
Post a Comment