Tom... Your painting is fantastic. I am really really really impressed!! The colours are beautiful and the design is great. Well done! Dave PS: Happy Christmas from me, Sharon, Adam and Sophia. Dave
Happy New Year everyone. I think that's a great picture Tom, really striking. Just to give me an idea what it would be like framed, what are the dimensions? lots of love to all, Grandad
3 comments:
Tom...
Your painting is fantastic. I am really really really impressed!!
The colours are beautiful and the design is great.
Well done!
Dave
PS: Happy Christmas from me, Sharon, Adam and Sophia.
Dave
Happy New Year everyone. I think that's a great picture Tom, really striking. Just to give me an idea what it would be like framed, what are the dimensions?
lots of love to all,
Grandad
Hi Grandad, it is A2.
Lots of love from Tom.
Post a Comment