Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wendy's Birthday


We celebrated Wendy's birthday in style by driving North in the Winter sunshine to Moeraki and having lunch at Fleur's Place. We enjoyed a quiet stroll along the beach and then scrambled across the rocks. To Wendy's delight I had a close encounter with a very large fur seal that I nearly stood on (it was disguised as a boulder) -I jumped about 10 feet in the air when it growled at me. After lunch we jumped back in the car and drove home listening to Van Morrison, arriving in time to pick the children up from school and tuck into Wendy's birthday cake.



Fleur's Place
Great food!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks gr8 guys, did dorothy and margaret join u 4 lunch!

Anonymous said...

looks gr8 guys, did dorothy and margaret join u 4 lunch!

David Berg said...

No - they were in school :)

R u missing Dunners yet?

Anonymous said...

Packwoods said

Happy Birthday Wendy looks like you had a great day and were rightly spoiled rotten

best wishes