Saturday, July 03, 2010

Views from my desk
I'm spending quite a bit of time working at my desk in the back room of our house. The view is fantastic - though I try not to spend too much time looking at it. This morning Wendy sent me a text to say that she was heading to Central Otago to collect a patient, so I when the heli' roared over our house on its return, I grabbed the camera, stuck my head out of the window and got these shots. I think I need a better lens and a tripod! ;)

You can see the University clock tower at the bottom of this shot

The helicopter coming into land on the hospital roof

As we are slap bang in the middle of Winter here it is dark in morning when we get up - and cold! But watching the Moon set last week made it worth getting out of bed - it was incredible.








No comments: