Life away from my desk
Just to prove that I'm not spending my whole life at my desk I decided to blog last night and this morning's activities. Last night a gang of us went to see the glow worms at Nichol's Creek. They were amazing - though so were the stars on such a clear night. Then late this morning Tom, Maya and I went for a run on some of the trails at Ross Creek. I'm not sure if the kids are getting quicker or I'm getting slower, but it was the toughest "family" run I've ever done!
Tom and Maya crossing Ross Creek on stepping stones through the mist
The gang reading up on glow worms
2 comments:
Dave Packwood said, it might just be that you are getting slower mate, you migth be quicker than me though, gave up on running for about 5 months, went to the gym instead, started back running this week though with a guy from church, hope you are all well.
When I'm next home, maybe we can get out for a run together? Hope you are all well.
Post a Comment