Saturday, July 12, 2008




The Drive Back to Dunedin - part ii
(As we were driving back we pulled over at the side of the road to look at the sunset and the ocean.)

4 comments:

Dave said...

Great pics but what's with all this paddling? I thought it was suposed to be winter there. I can only assume that you have to be much tougher to endure a Pennsylvanian winter than a Dunedin winter.

Bunch of softies!

Dave said...

and another thing.....

it's no good accusing me of being eaten by bears and never turning on my Skype if you don't turn on yours!

Bloody students!

Anonymous said...

Dr P,

Some of have papers to write - you have to wait until you are a hot shot academic brain box to reach a point where you can haunt coffee shops and play on your laptop and let everyone else do the work! ;)

Anonymous said...

Berg, jealousy is not good. You publshed Dr. P's blog address and I obliged.

Any way, he has pictures of people and houses in his and beautiful narratives to boot. You've only just started doing that!

Plus the fact he really does have a chance of being eaten by bears!

And besides I'm going down the CSI franchise route. They have CSI Vegas, New York and Miami.

I doing DPB (DPBlog) Dunedin, Pittsburgh and yet to be announced!

No music from the Who though!